Helping Your Child Grow and Learn Through Fun!
At Christ the King Early Childhood Center (CTKECC), our mission is to help children develop a love of learning, because learning is fun. We want each child to love coming to preschool, and we strive to give all of them a solid foundation for their educational future. To achieve these goals, CTKECC implements the following strategies:
- We provide a child-centered program, designed to meet the real needs of children.
- We allow students the freedom to be children.
- We put spiritual, physical, emotional and intellectual well-being first.
- We nurture children and help them learn how to get along with their peers by providing a safe, loving, Christian environment.
- We teach problem-solving skills, through which help children learn to resolve conflicts, form positive relationships, develop self-discipline and show respect for others.
All children are welcome!
At CTKECC, we welcome families of any race, color, nationality and ethnic origin. All rights, privileges and activities are made available to every student at our school. CTKECC does not discriminate in the administration of its educational policies or scholarship programs.
Director: Phyllis Fuller, 919-460-0950
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 164, Cary, NC 27512
Location: 600 Walnut Street, Cary, NC 27511