Have you ever thought of the places in which you spend the most time? Perhaps home, work, and your vehicle. Do you need a place to be comfortable? Do you need a place to relax? Do you need a place where you can find your friends, some coffee, and a snack? Visit us in the Luther Café.
The Luther Café is a gathering place at Christ the King - it is a place where you can be comfortable and relax, it is a place to gather with friends and family to enjoy conversation and time together. The Luther Café is even a place where you may practice hospitality through serving on Sunday mornings.
- The cafe is open for coffee and snacks between worship services from 9:30-10:45 a.m.
- Drip Coffee is self-serve and several choices are availble
- Specialty espresso and latte drinks are also availble by order
- Soft drinks, juice, and other drinks are available
- Muffins, Pastries, Yogurt and other snack options are available
- Although prices are suggested, The Luther Café is a ministry of the church and is funded only through donations
All are invited to practice hospitality through service in the Luther Cafe on Sunday Mornings.
Sign-up here to serve.
**Because we run on donations only, we don't accept debit cards. Cash only please. Thank you!**